I uploaded some side projects and fun/random programming exercises.
I also have github, but like bitbucket for the private repos
- Runs a charity golf tournament. Complete with an on-line auction that takes bids in real-time. It will also print invoices and bid sheets for use at the tournament.
- Schedules activities with friends. Pickup basketball, or a night out. This won the 2014 Start-up weekend competition at Dalhousie
- Set of slides for learning html/css. I do a presentation at Ladies Learning Code, Halifax. Also at L.O.V.E on Gottigen street
Scratch pad exercises
- What dart sequences can you finish a game on? The player has to end on a double score.
- What are the most commonly drawn numbers? There seems to be a high number of prime numbers in the results, but I have no idea why.
- A number of people fish at a camp, there are a number of locations and a number of guides. How do you group the people together so they have equal time on the locations with the guides?